- WorleyParsons, 29th July-2010, ‘DryFiningTM, Coal Drying Prefeasibility Study Phase 1a Report, Rev 0’, WorleyParsons, Melbourne.
- Sinclair Knight Merz, 29th September 2009, ‘Power Enhancement Project, Post Upgrade Report Units1, 3 and 4, Final’, Sinclair Knight Merz, Melboune.
- HRL Technology Pty Ltd, August 2007, ‘Loy Yang A Power Station -Unit 3 Net Unit Heat Rate Tests Pre And Post-Upgrades Conducted 22nd March and 6th June 2007 Report No: Hlc/2007/111’, HRL Technology Pty Ltd, Melbourne.
- WorleyParsons, 20th January 2012, ‘Loy Yang Large Scale Demonstration PCC Plant Basis of Design, Rev 2’, WorleyParsons, Melbourne.
- HRL Technology Pty Ltd, August 2011,’Emissions Sampling On Loy Yang A Unit 4, Flue 1 and 2, 27 -30 June 2011 (High Load) 19 – 22 July 2011 (Low Load); Report No: HLC/2011/244’, HRL Technology Pty Ltd, Melbourne.
- WorleyParsons, 19th December 2011, ’Loy Yang Large Scale Demonstration PCC Plant Efficiency Offset Study’, WorleyParsons, Melbourne.
- Lucquiaud,M, Gibbins, J, March 2011, ‘On the integration of CO2 capture with coal-fired power plants: A methodology to assess and optimize solvent-based post-combustion capture systems’, Research and Design, The Institution of Chemical Engineers, (doi:10.1016/j.cherd.2011.03.003), Elsevier B.V.
- Lucquiaud, M, Gibbins, J, November 2010, ‘Effective retrofitting of post-combustion CO2 capture to coal-fired power plants and insensitivity of CO2 abatement costs to base plant efficiency’,International Journal of Control, (doi:10.1016/j.ijggc.2010.09.003), Elsevier B.V.
- Ciferno, JP, March 2010, ‘Determining Carbon Capture and Sequestration’s Water Demands’, U.S. Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory; R.K. Munson and J.T. Murphy, Leonardo Technologies Inc.; and B.S. LaSh, USA.
- Independent Peer Reviewer, ‘Notes on effective thermodynamic post-combustion capture integration and sensitivity analyses of the thermodynamic model developed for the PCC retrofit’,Peer Reviewer, Melbourne.