G8’s 2020 CO2-Capture Target ‘Achievable,’ WorleyParsons Says
19 Jan 2011
The Group of Eight nations’ (G8) target to have 20 large-scaleprojects running by 2020 is “arguably achievable,” according to an executive at Australia's biggest engineering company.
“Eleven projects will be operational by 2012-13, so thegoal is largely achievable,” Peter Brooks, executive director at Sydney-based WorleyParsons Ltd. Energy Services, said today at a conference in Abu Dhabi.
- Strategic analysis of the global status of carbon capture and storage. Report 3: country studies United Arab Emirates
- The Global Status of CCS: 2012
- The Global Status of CCS: 2011
- Strategic analysis of the global status of carbon capture and storage. Report 4: existing carbon capture and storage research and development networks around the world
- Major strides in 2017 for CCS