More from this author
CCS learnings from the LNG sector
The liquefied natural gas sector has experienced large growth in the last decade and is expected to grow more in the decades to come.
WorleyParsons recently completed a study for the Global CCS Institute to identify the trends in the LNG sector and to make a range of assessments on how these trends may impact on the CCS industry.
At this webinar, Graeme Cox, Principal Consultant from WorleyParsons focused on looking at industry wide and project specific aspects of LNG and relate these to industry wide and project specific aspects of CCS. The cost escalation of LNG projects was explained as well as the impact this may have on the deployment of CCS.
Graeme concluded by identifying opportunities whereby LNG and CCS can be integrated.
Here is a recording of the webinar and a browsable version of the slides used in the presentation:
- Similarities, differences and synergies between LNG and CCS
- Yanchang Petroleum CCS Project- Enhanced oil recovery using CO2 in North West China
- CCS learning from the LNG sector: a report for the Global CCS Institute
- Tenaska Trailblazer Energy Center – Technology and Design Studies webinar
- Opportunities for integration of carbon capture process with coal-fired power plants