Basin resource management and carbon storage
This Powerpoint presentation from a webinar discusses:
- the main parameters considered for carbon storage;
- why resource management issues are important in carbon storage;
- what type of resources will be considered;
- an example of multiple resource potential from the Gippsland Basin in Victoria;
- major CCS projects active and planned in Australia;
- the value of scale (time, volume, rate, area); and
- a case study of the South West Hub project in Western Australia.
Powerpoint presentation from a webinar on basin resource management and carbon storage.