1. House, N.J., D.D. Faulder, G.L. Olson and J.R. Fanchi, (2003). "Simulation Study of CO2 Sequestration in a North Sea Formation" Presented at the SPE/EPA/DOE Exploration and Production Environmental Conference, 10-12 March 2003, San Antonio, Texas. SPE 81202.
2. Statoil, "Sleipner Vest", http://www.statoil.com/en/TechnologyInnovation/ProtectingTheEnvironment/CarboncaptureAndStora ge/Pages/CarbonDioxideInjectionSleipnerVest.aspx. Last accessed March 2010.
3. Statoil, "Sleipner West", http://www.statoil.com/en/TechnologyInnovation/NewEnergy/Co2Management/Pages/SleipnerVest.aspx. Last accessed March 2010.
4. Torp, T.A. and J. Gale, (2002). "Demonstrating storage of CO2 in geological reservoirs: the Sleipner and SACS projects", In: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference onControl Technologies, Kyoto, Japan, 1–4 October.
5. CO2CRC, "Fact Sheet 8: Offshore Geological and Ocean Storage of CO2", http://www.co2crc.com.au/dls/factsheets/CO2CRC_FactSheet_09.pdf. Last accessed March 2010.
6. Statoil, "Best Practice Manual from SACS — http://www.co2store.org/TEK/FOT/SVG03178.nsf/Attachments/SACSBestPractiseManual.pdf/$FILE/SACSBestPractiseManual.pdf. Last accessed February 2010.CO2 Storage Project",
7. Kaarstad, O., (2004). "The Sleipner Project", Presented at the IEA Asia Pacific Conference on Zero Emissions Technologies - Fossil Fuels For Sustainable Development, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, 18 February 2004.
8. Michael, K., G. Allinson, M. Arnot, P. Cook, A. Golab, J. Ennis-King, R. Funnell, J. Kaldi, D. Kirste, S. Sharma and V. Shulakova, (2008).Storage — Development Issues, Cooperative Research Centre for Greenhouse Gas Technologies (CO2CRC) report prepared for the IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme, Reference IEA/CON/07139.
9. Statoil, "Snøhvit - Unlocking resources in the frozen North", http://www.statoil.com/en/OurOperations/ExplorationProd/ncs/Pages/SnohvitNewEnergyHistoryInTheNorth.aspx. Last accessed March 2010.
10. Statoil, "Facts about Snøhvit", http://www.statoil.com/en/ouroperations/explorationprod/ncs/snoehvit/pages/. Last accessed March 2010.
11. Statoil, "Carbon storage started on Snøhvit", http://www.statoil.com/en/NewsAndMedia/News/2008/Pages/CarbonStorageStartedOnSnøhvit.aspx. Last accessed March 2010.
12. Offshore-technology.com, "Snøhvit Gas Field, Barents Sea, Norway", http://www.offshore-technology.com/projects/snohvit/. Last accessed March 2010.
13. IEA GHG, "R,D&D Projects Database", IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme. http://www.ieaghg.org/rdd/co2db.php. Last accessed February 2010.
14. Maldal, T., I. M. Tappel, (2004). "CO2 underground storage for Snøhvit gas field development", Energy 29(9–10), Pages 1403–1411.
15. Wright, I., (2006). "CO2 Geological Storage: Lesson Learned from In Salah (Algeria)", In: Proceedings of the First International Conference on the Clean Development Mechanism, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 19–21 September 2006.
16. Haddadji, R., (2006). "The In-Salah CCS experience Sonatrach, Algeria", In: Proceedings of the First International Conference on the Clean Development Mechanism, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 19–21 September 2006.
17. Mathieson1, A., I. Wright, D. Roberts and P. Ringrose, (2008). "Monitoring Satellite Imaging to Monitor CO2 Movement at Krechba, Algeria", IN: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies, Washington, DC, USA, 16–20 November.
18. Mourits, F., Personal correspondence, (2010). Natural Resources Cananda.
19. IEA GHG, "Weyburn CO2 Monitoring & Storage Project", IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme. http://www.ieaghg.org/docs/general_publications/weyburn.pdf. Last accessed April 2010.
20. Gagnon, S., C. Rea, A. McGuire, M. McBride Peterson, A. Casey and G. Gill, (2008). "In-depth: Burying the problem", Canadian Geographic, January/February issue 2008. http://www.canadiangeographic.ca/magazine/JF08/indepth/. Last accessed April 2010.
21. Chevron, "Gorgon", http://www.chevronaustralia.com/ourbusinesses/gorgon.aspx. Last accessed February 2010.Australia,
22. Chevron, "The Gas Market", Chevron Australia, http://www.chevronaustralia.com/ourbusinesses/gorgon/thegasmarket.aspx. Last accessed February 2010.
23. Chevron, (2005). "The Gorgon Project" In: Proceedings of the 2005 AnnualResearch Symposium, Barossa Valley, Australia, November 2005.
25. ENR, "Gorgon LNG Project Awarded", Engineering News-Record, http://enr.ecnext.com/coms2/article_bmco090916LNGProjectAw. Last Accessed March 2010.
26. B. Metz, O. Davidson, H. de Coninck, M. Loos and L. Meyer (eds.), (2005). "Special Report on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage", Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Cambridge University Press, UK.
27. Koottungal, L. (Ed.), (2008). "SPECIAL REPORT: 2008 worldwide EOR survey", Oil and Gas Journal, 21 April 2008, pages 47–59.
28. Orr, F.M., Jr., (2004). "Storage of carbon dioxide in geological formations". Journal of Petroleum Technology September 2004, pages 90–97.
29. Taber, J.J., F.D. Martin and R.S. Serigth, (1997). "EOR screening criteria revisited – Part 1: Introduction to screening criteria and enhanced recovery discovery projects". SPE Reservoir Engineering August 1997, pages 189–198.
30. Kovscek, A.R., (2002). "Screening criteria for CO2 storage in oil reservoirs". Journal of Petroleum Science and Technology 20:841–866.
31. Hagedorn, K.D. and Orr F.M., Jr., (1993). "Component partitioning in CO2/crude oil systems: Effects of oil compositions on CO2 displacement performance". Presented at the SPE International Symposium on oil discovery chemistry, New Orleans, 2–5 March 1993. SPE 25169.
32. Shaw J. and S. Bachu, (2002). "Screening, evaluation, and ranking of oilsuitable for CO2-flood EOR and carbon dioxide sequestration". Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology 41(9):51– 61.
33. Oldenburg C.M., S.H. Stevens and S.M. Benson, (2004). "Economic feasibility of carbon sequestration with(CSEGR)". Energy 29: 1413–1422.
34. JOGMEC and Nippon-GTL, (2010). "JAPAN-GTL Demonstration Test Project." Corporate brochure published by Nippon GTL Technology Research Association, 1–2–6 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105–0001 Japan.
35. Suehiro, Y., K. Ono, R. Kajiyama, K. Kawazuishi, O. Wakamura, T. Shimizu, H. Okado and A. Nakamura, (2005). "A New GTL Technology - Steam/CO2 Reforming and FT Synthesis With Novel Catalysts." Presentated at the 2005 International Petroleum Technology Conference. Paper number IPTC–10307.
36. Solomon, S., D. Qin, M. Manning, Z. Chen, M. Marquis, K.B. Averyt, M. Tignor and H.L. Miller (eds.), (2007). "Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change", Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK and New York, NY, USA.
37. Allinson, W.G., M.T. Ho, P.R. Neal and D.E. Wiley, (2006)."The methodology used for estimating the costs of CCS", In: Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies (GHGT-8), IEA Greenhouse Gas R&D Programme, Trondheim, Norway, 19–22 June 2006.
38. Hong, T.Y., A.H.A. Karim, et al., (2008). "Preparing a Gas Discovery Development Plan — Tangga Barat Cluster Gas Project". International Petroleum Technology Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 3–5 December 2008.
39. Darman, N. H. and A.R.B. Harun, (2006). "Technical Challenges and Solutions on Natural Gas Development in Malaysia",/ Petronas Carigali, Beijing, China.
40. Offshore technology.com. (2010). "Natuna Gas Field, Indonesia.". http://www.offshore-technology.com/projects/natuna/. Last accessed March 2010.
41. Upstream Online. (2009). "Natuna D-Alpha stuck in Jakarta." Last accessed January 2010.
42. Fenter, D. J. and D. Hadiatno (1996). "Reservoir Simulation Modeling of Natuna Gas Field for Reservoir Evaluation and Development Planning". SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference, Adelaide, Australia, 28-31 October 1996.
43. Syarif, L. and A. Wibisana, (2008). "Laws Related to GHG Mitigation Efforts:Experience", 2008 Asian Environmental Compliance and Enforcement Network (AECEN) Forum, Bali, Indonesia, 26 November 2008
44. Government of the Republic of Indonesia, Environmental Management Act 1997
45. Government of the Republic of Indonesia, Analysis of Environmental Impacts, Government Regulation No. 27/1999, 7 May
46. Twomey, M. and F. Mahiddin, "Indonesia", Gas Regulation in 35 jurisdictions worldwide 2009
47. Australian Environment Protection and Heritage Council, Environmental Guidelines for Carbon Dioxide Capture and Geological Storage – 2009
48. Malaysian Government, Environmental Quality Act 1974
49. Malaysian Government, Environmental Quality (Prescribed Activities) (Environmental Impact Assessment) Order 1987
50. "Overview of Environmental Issues and Environmental Conservation Practices in Malaysia"
51. Malaysian Government, "Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Procedure and Requirements in Malaysia"
52. "Incentives for Environmental Management", Generated by MIDA's English Website
53. Policy, Environmental Management, Generated by MIDA's English Website
54. Enhancement and Conservation of National Environmental Quality Act, 29 March 1992
55. Notification of National Environmental Board No. 28, B.E 2550 (2007)
56. Notification of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment B. E. 2549 (2006)
57. Government of Vietnam, Law on Environmental Protection (1993).
58. Government of Vietnam, Order No. 29/2005/L-CTN of December 12, 2005, on the Promulgation of Law.
59. Australian Environment Protection and Heritage Council, Environmental Guidelines for Carbon Dioxide Capture and Geological Storage – 2009.
60. Newlands, I. and R. (2005). "CO2 Storage Prospectivity of Selected Sedimentary Basins in the Region ofand South-East Asia", Geoscience Australia, APEC Energy Working Group project EWG 06/2003.
61. Salo, J.P., (2005). Evaluating sites for subsurface CO2 injection: Tangguh, Bintuni basin, Papua, Indonesia. Thesis, University of Adelaide, South Australia.
62. Achmadi T.K., I. Titus, J.W. Roberts and T.P. Bulling, (2000). "The Tangguh LNG Gas Fields: Conceptual Development Overview", International Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition in China, 7-10 November 2000, Beijing, China. SPE 64706
63. Fenter, D. J. and D. Hadiatno, (1996). "Reservoir Simulation Modeling of Natuna Gas Field for Reservoir Evaluation and Development Planning", SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference, Adelaide, Australia, 28–31 October 1996. SPE 37026.
64. Scherschel, S.R. and D.G. Graves, (1996). "Underbalanced-Directional Drilling with Coiled Tubing -Challenges and Solutions", International Conference on Horizontal Well Technology, 18–20 November 1996, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. SPE 37062
65. Soeparjadi, R.A., (1983). "Geology of the Arun Gas Field", Journal of Petroleum Technology, 35(6). SPE 10486
66. K. Dehghani and R. Ehrlich, (2001). "Evaluation of the Steam-Injection Process in Light-Oil Reservoirs", SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering, 4(5). SPE 73403
67. Y. Fan, D.E. White, A. Aimar and M.T. Satyagraha, (2001). "Frac/Pack Modeling for High-Permeability Viscous Oil Reservoirs of the Duri Field, Indonesia", SPE Production and Facilities, 16(3). SPE 72995
68. Bou-Mikael, S., F. Asmadi, D. Marwoto and C. Cease, (2000). "Minas Surfactant Field Trial Tests Two Newly Designed Surfactants with High EOR Potential", SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, 16-18 October 2000, Brisbane, Australia. SPE 64288
69. S.H. Stevens, Hadiyanto, (2004). "Indonesia: Coalbed Methane Indicators and Basin Evaluation", SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, 18-20 October 2004, Perth, Australia. SPE 88630
70. M. Arfie, M. Jadid, N. Samsudin, C. Sdn Bhd, A. Azer and R. Ali, (2007). "Improved Frac and Pack Job Design and Execution in Baram Field — A Case History", International Petroleum Technology Conference, 4-6 December 2007, Dubai, U.A.E. IPTC 11166
71. Wikipedia. "Gulf of Thailand." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Thailand, Last accessed April 2010.
72. Raub, M. and R. Abd., (1995). "Horizontal well simulation in the Baram South Area, Offshore Sarawak, Malaysia", SPE Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference, 20-22 March 1995, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. SPE 29305
73. Tan, A. K. J. Preliminary assessment of Brunei's environmental law.
74. World Health Organization (2004).Darussalam Environmental Health Country Profile.
75. Shamhary, P., P. D. Paduka, et al. (1995). "Environmental management in Brunei Darussalam". The First Meeting of the BIMP-EAGA Working Group On Environmental Protection and Management, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam, 26-27 April 1995.
76. Darman, N. H. and A. R. B. Harun (2006). Technical Challenges and Solutions on Natural Gas Development in Malaysia. Beijing, China, Petronas / Petronas Carigali.
77. Hong, T. Y., A. H. A. Karim, et al. (2008). "Preparing a Gas Field Development Plan - Tangga Barat Cluster Gas Project". International Petroleum Technology Conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 3-5 December 2008.
78. Newlands, I. and R. Langford (2005). CO2 Storage Prospectivity of Selected Sedimentary Basins in the Region of China and South East Asia, Geoscience Australia.