Sargas announces two major developments
25 Jun 2012
Sargas, the Norwegian company that proposed to finance and set up a power plant in Delimara and generate electricity at half the cost of that produced by Enemalta, has announced two major developments in the area of carbon capture and storage.
- The Global Status of CCS: 2012
- 2015 situation report on the European Large Scale Demonstration Projects Network. Public summary
- The experience of CCS demonstration projects in the European Union with the transposition of the CCS Directive
- A summer of policy, legal and regulatory issues in Europe
- Report to the Global CCS Institute on legal and regulatory developments related to carbon capture and storage between November 2010- June 2011