Alberta outlines CO2 pipelines and storage program
13 Oct 2011
Alberta has been making progress toward its goal to reduce its carbon emissions by 50 percent in 2050. According to Sandra Locke, head of Canada'sprogram, the reductions will primarily come from sequestering carbon.
- Strategic analysis of the global status of carbon capture and storage. Report 1: status of carbon capture and storage projects globally
- The Quest for less CO2: learning from CCS implementation in Canada. A case study on Shell's Quest CCS Project
- Why CCS is essential for a low-carbon future
- Project Pioneer. An overview of federal and provincial regulatory frameworks and gaps that guide and affect implementation of CCS: A non-confidential report
- Closing the gap on climate: why CCS is a vital part of the solution