More from this author
5 ways to capture carbon – and use it!
One way to reduce emissions from energy is through carbon capture and storage solutions and new techniques are emerging to reuse this carbon dioxide once it's been captured. Let’s take a look at some of the more novel approaches in the following pages. If you like what you read here, I suggest checking out this really comprehensive report – I’ve used a lot of the analysis from it in this post.
Green concrete is one of the ways we can reuse CO2 (credit: flickr)
- Accelerating the uptake of CCS: industrial use of captured carbon dioxide
- CO2 reuse captures public imagination
- Global technology roadmap for CCS in industry. Sectoral assessment: cement
- This week's Decarboni.se 5 solutions- solar power at night, nanotubes and greener cement through old toilets
- Re-using CO2- adding value, with permanent capture?